Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Private Swim Lessons

Our Hammerhead Swim Coaches, Kristen and Lili, are available for private swim lessons.

Below is their information - please email us at huntleyhills@gmail.com if you are interested (we don't want to put their private contact info online). Thanks!

****

Kristen is one of the swim coaches at Huntley Hills for the 2013 season. She also coached the Huntley Hills Hammerheads in the summers of ’07, ’08, ’10, and ’11. Kristen worked within the Aquatics Department at the YMCA for seven years as a lifeguard and swim instructor. She also coached the Cowart Family/Ashford-Dunwoody YMCA Dorsals during their 2012-2013 season. Kristen graduated from Emory University in May 2011 and spent the 2011-2012 academic year working as a third grade teacher and a middle school softball coach at the Greenwich Country Day School in Greenwich, Connecticut. She is currently a Ph.D. student at The University of Georgia, studying sociology of education.
Kristen is available to teach private and semi-private lessons to children ages 3 and up.

Private Lessons: 
·       1:1 child/instructor ratio
·       $120 per child for a set of 6, 30-minute private lessons

Semi-private Lessons:
·       2:1 child/instructor ratio
·       $90 per child for a set of 6, 30-minute semi-private lessons

Availability: (Beginning May 24) M-F late morning/early afternoon; M/W evenings 5-7 pm; Sundays after 12:00 pm.

****

Hi my name is Lili. I am 20 years old and this is my 5th year coaching the Hammerheads. I attend the University of Georgia and I am about to start my junior year. I am an Early Childhood Education major. I have been swimming since I was five years old. I swam on the Huntley Hills Hammerheads from age 6 to 18. I also swam for F.A.S.T. and Dynamo. Lastly, I swam for my high school all four years. So swimming has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. For swim lessons  I charge $20 for a 30-minute private lesson with 1 child. If 2 children swim at the same time, I charge $15 per child for the 30-minute lesson. I am really looking forward to this season. I hope to get to know your children and make sure they have a lot of fun.