Sunday, June 1, 2014

Private Swim Lessons

Below is information from our Hammerhead Swim Team coaches offering private swim lessons. Please contact them directly regarding schedules, rates, etc. Thanks! 

Members - check your email inbox for their contact information.

Jordan Wilson:
My name is Jordan Wilson. I’m 17 years old, and I’m an assistant coach for the Huntley Hills Hammerheads. The past 2 years I was a junior coach, and I lifeguard at Huntley Hills as well. I've been on the neighborhood swim team since I was 6 years old, I swam year round competitively for several years, and I swim for Chamblee High School as well.

Patrick Lindstrom:
I have been a swimmer since the fourth grade, and I started swimming competitively at the Huntley Hills pool. I swam at Chamblee high and Dynamo and have been to state championships from freshman to junior year. I started junior coaching a year ago and I have also coached the junior bulldogs program at the high school. Currently I am the assistant coach at the Huntley Hills swim team.

Casey George:
My name is Casey George and I have been on the Huntley Hills swim team all of my life and I have been a coach for the hammerheads for 3 years. I have given swim lessons in the past and would love to help your little ones, too!